Minsan kahit di ako nagsasalita,
may mga bagay na gusto ko gawin mo
para sa akin ng kusa…
Stop waiting for someday, for summer, for a boy to fall in love with you. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make something of the moment you’re in right now.
I always want to travel and I always want to blog. But I can’t get much time for it. (I wish I can get most of time doing it). I always want to be an aspiring travel blogger, well, dreams can be reality.. so just dream on!
Anyway, here’s a top 5 things a travel blogger must have:
1) Wanderlust & Adventure nature.
A travel blogger must have this inner driven and strong impulse to travel. Bawal ang tamad here, dapat takaw gala! hehe! You should be outgoing and always on the go. Dapat cowboy and you should be brave enough to try new things and discover the world.
2) Money & connections.
Of course travel requires a lot of money (ok, sometimes there are things we called “budget travel”) but in order to go to many places you need extra finances and as well as connections. Connections are things that can or maybe help you in making travelling so easy and low cost. Example, if you will travelling in some place and you have a friend there, you can already ask his/her help to get you through with the place and if you are lucky you can have free accomodation as well. Haha! As no. 1 rule of travelers (as per Drew Arellano of Byahe Ni Drew): "Act as locals, not a tourist". This will really help in travelling.
3) A great, sturdy and always on the go camera.
Of course, as a traveler best way to keep your travel a memorable one is to keep pictures, videos and documents about it. It is the best way to reminisce those happy and enjoyable moment.
4) Love to write and blog.
The difference between an ordinary traveler and a travel blogger is that travel blogger blogs, write and documents any details in his/her trip. It should also contains informative details and full description about the place to help other readers if they want to go on that same place.
The most needed elements in travel, TIME. Of course travelling requires an ample time to do your travel especially if it is in a really far place. You must consider your time for travel and your time as an ordinary person or worker. Except of course if travelling is really your work (#answerte). But in able to meet deadlines and itineraries one of the good old motto of a good traveler: “Time is gold”.
So do you wanna be a travel blogger? YOLO so Carpe Diem!!! :D
Natatawa lang ako pag naalala ko yung panaginip ko last night (till dawn?).. And it goes like this:
May handaan daw sa bahay ng tito ko (in reality yung house ng tito ko ay nasa likod lang ng bahay namen. At bago ka makapunta sa bahay nila dadaan muna kayo sa bahay namen (at makikita nyo ang kusina, may window kasi dun na nakaharap sa path way papunta sa bahay ng tito ko). Dahil may handaan nakikitulong daw ako sa pamamagitan ng pagliligpit ng kinain at paghihimpil ng mga used utensils. Nang out of nothing dumating daw yung bisita ng tito ko na crush na crush ko. Si Hideo Muraoka (in reality, he is a Brazillian Japanese model na best friend ni Akihiro Sato, yung kapwa Brazillian Japanese model and Grand winner sa Survivor’s Celebrity Edition here sa Pinas. And in reality, mas crush ko si Akihiro at hindi ko naman crush itong si Hideo) Back in my story, nakita ko daw bumaba si Hideo sa dala niyang sasakyan na Montero Sports (huh! sosyal!haha!) At pagkababa daw niya nakita daw niya agad ako thru the window ng kitchen (habang naghihimpil) at nakatingin sa kanya. And he flashes his most charming smile! ^_^ Aba, syempre ako naman din eh napasmile sa pagkakasweet ng smile nya (at kinikilig ako sa totoo lang, kahit in reality alam ko naman hindi sya ang crush ko, pero sa panaginip daw kilig na kilig ako - well, aminado ako, nakakakilig nga yung smile nya na iyun!haha!) Ganito ung looks nya nun, mejo nakaporma for the party (na hindi ko alam kung anong party ba iyun?!):
Waaah! ang gwapo! para ngang dahil sa panaginip na yun naging crush ko sya! PROMISE! (in a tone of Honesto!haha!)
And he smile at me like this. Yung parang timid smile na pang-boy next door ang peg. Haha!
Yay! kilig much ang drama! haha!
After seeing him smile like that, medyo nawala ako sa sarili ng mga 10 seconds.. hahaha! And back to reality (in my dreams) narealized ko na hindi pa pala ako naliligo. Haha! Yagit-yagitan lang ang peg. Hehe!
Tinapos ko lang ang aking ginagawa na hindi matapos tapos sa dami kong nililigpit. Maya-maya nakita kong lumapit na saken si Hideo at kinamusta ako, kinukulit nya din ako at inaasar (feeling close daw kasi kami sa panaginip - panaginip nga eh! haha!) at niloko daw ako ng gwapong hudyo na:
"Ang asim mo na.. hindi ka pa kase naliligo! haha!"
Naasar daw ako at pinaghahampas siya at nagtatatakbo naman daw siya habang hinahabol ko. Tawa sya ng tawa at ganun din ako. At sinabi ko naman:
"Sige na, maliligo na aku maghintay ka! TSEH!"
at tawa pa din ng tawa ang hudyo. Pagkatapos kong maligo, ayun lumapit daw ako kay Hideo (syempre nagpaganda na ako!) hehe! At sabi saken ng lolo mo:
"Ayan ang bango na..hmmmm.." :)
Kilig kiligan na naman ako kase nagkukulitan na naman kami..haha!
Ayun tapos nagising na ako.. Buuseet..hehe!
In fairness, naapreciate ko talaga sya dahil dun sa panaginip ko. Ampogi pala talaga nya! haha! at dahil may hang-over ako ni Hideo eto ang mga cute pics nya:
I like him pag ganitong wholesome ang get up nya. Yung tipong parang pang boy next door. Hihi..
Serious mode Hideo.
Oh eto naman yung pics nya na soooo hot. (Ayaw ko ng ganitong pics nya, so hotness binabanas ako..haha!) PAMAYPAY PLEEEEZZZZ..
So hooot in here lang.. haha!
Eto talaga ung magandang view na gusto ko puntahan! wahaha!
Nice view neh?!hahaha!
Enough of Hideo.. I just crush him.. so pogi eh.. Haha.. Isa lang siya sa kokonting guys (showbiz) na na-like ko kasi cute/pogi.. Mas importante pa din kasi after all ang attitude at what’s inside their heart. And on contrary ng pagkalike ko kay Hideo, siguro kung ako girl friend nya (ayy..ambisyosa!haha! siguro nga lang eh! blog ko ito bawal umangal! haha!) ayaw ko syang pagmomodelin ng mga briefs, trunks, at yung sexy. Jusme. Ayaw ko lang. Naeeskandalo aku eh. Haha! Mejo madamot kasi ako, gusto ko akin lang. CHOZ! haha!
Ayun naishare lang..hehe! Hope u enjoy reading.. :)
Birthday wish..(kahit malayo pa)..♥
Why do marriages that start later in life seem to last longer these days? Consider some of the following reasons:
1. You’ve had the breakups that led to breakdowns that led to the breakthrough.
2. You’ve sowed your wild oats — and now think, “Sow what?” All those tempting choices aren’t as tempting as you’d thought.
3. You’re healthier and more together — meaning the relationship now has at least a 50% chance of being healthier and working out.
4. After having endured a gazillion bad dates, suddenly your fear of working at a relationship is a lot less scary than your fear of more bad dates.
5. You now know when a relationship is on the road to nowhere — and how to find the exit ramp away from emotionally unavailable territory.
6. You no longer confuse conflict for passion — and recognize that it’s better to have loved and lost than to live with a bad match for the rest of your life.
7. You now have work you love — so can put more attention on the work of love.
8. You now wisely know the “ability to compromise” is a sexy attribute — and “consistency” is an aphrodisiac.
9. You now know that just because a person looks good on paper doesn’t mean they’re going to “act good” in real life. Status, wealth, fame and trust funds no longer hold as hypnotizing an appeal. You recognize that money doesn’t buy happiness…it can only lease it for a few months.
10. You now know it’s never a checklist of adjectives to look for in a person — but the compatibility of your adjectives with another person’s adjectives. Meaning: The rocks in your head must fit in the holes in the other person’s head.
11. You now know personality is the tip of the iceberg…but character is the real foundation. While it’s OK not to share all the same interests and hobbies, you must always share the same values and ethics!
12. You now wisely know you’re never going to find perfect, custom-fit love in a world of off-the-rack people. All people will have some flaws and issues.
13. You now recognize that you get love in your life by loving your life. Meaning, a man or a woman isn’t meant to give you a life, but meant to enhance the one you create together.
14. You now know that nice guys and girls don’t finish last — they create relationships that last!
15. You’ve stopped blaming your past for bad relationships — and started blaming your present: What you’re doing and whom you’re choosing is up to you.
16. Having less time to waste magically seems to increase your intelligence and instincts.
17. You now know true love requires love of truth.
18. You’ve had years to research jobs to have, cities to live in, people to date…and you know what you can live with. It’s as if you hold a Ph.D. in knowing thyself — so you have a higher percentage probability of finding someone who’s right for you.
19. You now wisely also know who you are not!
20. You now also know that love is a boomerang. What you have and give away is what you get back.
Karen Salmansohn (www.notsalmon.com) is a life coach and best-selling author with 27 books, including Enough, Dammit: A Cynic’s Guide to Finally Getting What You Want Out of Life, to her credit. Although Karen believes that later is better in the marriage department, when it comes to other aspects of life, her motto is “Live now, procrastinate later!”